STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
Tribute to Derek Jarman by Mark French and Richard Heslop.
New profile shots for Jeff Longland
Sandy Powell visits the Lucy Bell Gallery for the exhibition of nseen Photographs and film of Derek Jarman and Prospect Cottage by Derek Brown, Richard Heslop, Mark French, Steve Pyke MBE, Ed Sykes, Andrew Catlin, Liam Daniel, Jan Baldwin, Debi Angel and soundscape by Simon Fisher-Turner
A conversation with legendary free jazz saxophonist Trevor Watts. Directed and filmed by Mark French
The iconic Scarlet Fantastic return to the fold with a brand new track "To Hell" - some elegant electronic disco noir, produced by Hifi Sean, and featuring artwork by Ladypat. Filmed by Mark French